Divinity College exists to glorify God and extend His Kingdom rule in this world by serving the Church of Jesus Christ, firstly in South Africa, but then also in to the rest of Africa, to train and inspire Christian leaders from all strata of life to effectively reach the world with the Gospel and build up the Church.
We achieve this by:
- Uncompromisingly and authoritatively teaching Evangelical theology through the versatility of our curricula.
- Developing and maintaining differentiated curricula that make provision for levels of education and life experience.
- Integrating all courses with life and ministry practice and the formation of an Evangelical spirituality.
- Incorporating of congregation-based distance education with dynamic seminar-type training.
- The recruiting and directing of a faculty and staff that are committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, the calling of God for people from His Church, and a high standard of theological training.
- Supplying well-trained candidates for the ministry and church planters for the Body of Christ.
Divinity College is accredited, associated or affiliated with numerous local and foreign institutions like:
- Ballsbridge University (Licence number P24716SA)
- The Board of Quality Standards (Licence Number CICIBS30123NC)
- Interdenominational Church Association
- Interdenominational Theological Centre
- Staff registered with various boards including CSSA and ASCHP
We also co-issue and provide certification in collaboration with a variety of institutions.
Board Members and Administrators
Vice Chancellor Academic
Chief Registrar & Institutional Planning
Operational & Academic Systems
Research Assistant in Counselling Studies
Liesel Bothe (Master’s Degree Candidate)